PDF to ImageField (https://www.drupal.org/project/pdf_to_imagefield)
- First, add an imagefield on your chosen content type. This is where the
generated images wil be stored.
- Set the allowed fields to 1 if you just want a cover page, or 'unlimited'
if you want all pages to be generated.
- Next add a filefield to your chosen content type and choose 'PDF to Image'
as the widget. This filefield should be configured to only accept PDF file types.
- When configuring this field, you will be required to link the uploaded file
field with the target image field.
- You can add image style handling to the imagefield rendering as normal to
adjust the size of the results and how they display on the page.