Useful Drupal projects that worth mentioning
* LINKIT - Linkit provides an easy interface for internal and external linking. Linkit links to nodes, users, managed files, terms and have basic support for all entities by default, using an autocomplete field. In 7.x-2.4 there is also support for fields (text, textarea, and link). Linkit has three major advantages over traditional linking:
- The user does not have to copy or remember a URL
- It will always try to link to the generic URL
- It is a sustainable solution for internal linking
* Content type groups - Content type groups was designed to handle the use case when you need to populate select boxes or other interface elements with certain content types but not others. This module allows you to create an unlimited number of groups of content types through the UI. Once a group is created, it can be referenced in code using API functions and in Views.